Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Is it the 1st yet?

Pics of our new house. We move in on the 1st of November and the wait is killing me...
My tiny little apartment, which has housed me, my boyfriend and those two little girls 3 days a week for the past year is a disaster! Some things are in boxes, some things aren't, things in general, are a mess. My small space is now claustrophobic. Knowing that there is a larger space waiting for me makes things even harder. I am so excited to move, and yet this move is stressing me out! Kids, work and the dirty dishes don't pause long enough to get anything done! And once the boxes are packed, where do you place them? Currently, they're blocking the back door, barricading us in! Aaahh... I just keep thinking of what I can do in this new house! I will have a workspace, the girls will have a room, there is even a clawfoot tub! sigh... is it the first yet?

5 comments:

Krissy | Paper Schmaper said...

wow! It's gorgeous- congrats :)

Courtney Cerruti said...

Isn't it lovely! I'm going crazy in this limbo state. It will be that more beautiful once I get to decorate it and add some color! Yea!

Sara said...

Oooh, it looks awesome! How exciting!

Linnea said...

Courtney, congratulations! It looks like a wonderful space and I know you will just love settling in there! We're also moving on the 1st of November, also into a larger space - and also living among a jungle of boxes at the moment, so I sympathize deeply with your current state!

Linnea (from Unpaper/Craftaluma)

Courtney Cerruti said...

Hi Linnea! Great to hear from you! For being Miss UnPaper, I'm sure you've had your fill of paper moving supplies! Good luck on your move!